Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· The need for speed
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I've gone to Seattle before and met some awesome Supra owners during my time there. Well I just booked a flight to LAX to visit a friend this weekend and will be staying there from Saturday till Wednesday. Just wanted to see if anyone is doing anything in the Los Angeles / Long beach area during that time.

First time visiting Cali so I can't wait to check it out! It would be nice to meet / see some of the Supras as well. I still don't think any of them are faster than my t67 car! J/k :)

Let me know if you're up for anything. (mdl5299 <at> gmail.com).

Thanks
Mike

· The need for speed
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like fun man, but I just got back from the airport... somehow my frequent flier mileage reservation was screwed up and they lost my reservation. The flight had no more openings so looks like I'll have to replan the trip at a later date.

· 239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,943 Posts
JtWo said:
Me and some of the girls are gonna have a bonfire on the beach. Roll?
john your always out with girls huh? lets me come along sometime. :bigthumb: haha

· MyNuttz
913 Posts
mav7 said:
Sounds like fun man, but I just got back from the airport... somehow my frequent flier mileage reservation was screwed up and they lost my reservation. The flight had no more openings so looks like I'll have to replan the trip at a later date.
That's f'd up man! I'd be alot more pissed off right now if I were you. All those plans and nothing to show for it...

· 239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,943 Posts
oh yah, haha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.