Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
8,399 Posts
Si senor, many NE owners but people dont come here much these days. Too many social media options and too little activity here to give attention.

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
There should be more Supra activity in the NE but noone steps up. And yes coming on here is very rare for me since I really hate this update and much easier to get info on social media. Such a same cause this was home.

581 Posts
I have a facebook chat for the guys in NY.

Anyone local the NYC or westchester county Ny?

·
Registered
658 Posts
The steak house meet at Arthurs in New Brunswick that use to happen in early November had good turn outs.

·
Just a guy who loves cars
290 Posts
Hey guys. I have my Supra ripped apart in my garage. I'm in the Navy so I work on it in between periods of being at sea. I look forward to doing something once I am up and running. I am moving back to Hawaii early next year though. :(

·
Registered
254 Posts
Were here, all is well. Honestly and sadly, SF really is last choice for me now. For years I sifted through articles and followed many debates or builds. Now, Instagram chats are the way to go for me. If you have a question, within 5 minutes of posting you will have 3 options from supra owners. No trivial searching or sifting. Events? Same thing.
Like joe said, SF used to be home, now we are elsewhere, but not too far.
Find me on Instagram: @SupraLife_3.4

·
Just a guy who loves cars
290 Posts
Dudes, im lame. I have zero social media. The engine is going in this week. Fingers crossed it lights off. I have had my hamds on every part of my car so who knows if i jacked it up at some point.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts