Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
WSM Owner
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up my name is Chris i have been wanting a Supra for a long time and just recently i was able to obtain a 1994 Supra NA 5-Speed with targa top for 10,000.00. I just bought the car on 3/13/2009 and the car has a few problems and im getting those things fixed but one thing i will need help with in the near future is going to be a 2JZ-GTE and 6 Speed Swap.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I will be the first to say it. Should have started with a TT 6 speed. By the time your done swapping you could have bought a TT 6 speed already.

Anyways congrats on the car, and welcome to SF! And as everyone always always says also welcome to an endless money pit!!

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,206 Posts
Keep the W58 and just go NA-T. You'll be more than satisfied. Good luck fixing the problems and use the forums as a resource if you need to. Search button is very handy. Welcome!

·
Registered
92 Posts
I will be the first to say it. Should have started with a TT 6 speed. By the time your done swapping you could have bought a TT 6 speed already.

Anyways congrats on the car, and welcome to SF! And as everyone always always says also welcome to an endless money pit!!
I woudl have to agree here. I was looking at doing the swap as well, but after alot of research I found I was going to be out between 6-8K in parts depending on the quality of the swap as well as countless hours of my life.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts