Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to buy some NGK 3330 for my car and the person at O'Reily's was saying they were really cheap plugs....well they were only $1.49 a piece. I was told by my mechanic who I trust - those were the plugs to use....what's the deal? Are they really that cheap or are they giving me the wrong plugs. The person at the desk said these will ruin my car. Can anyone help me? Wish I could search. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
they said that they will ruin your car LOL, Ive always used NGK 3330s and never had a problem. Parts store employees usually dont know jack shit, I truthfully wouldnt listen to anything they have to say.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Yes, they are truely that cheap. But they aren't meant to last you 30,000 miles. I usually stock a couple boxes of 6067's and 3330's and change themf frequently just because they're so cheap.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Those idiots at Autozone, Pepboys, O'Reiley's, etc, usually don't know the hell they're talking about..

NGK's are proven Spark Plugs.

·
Alpha for president
1,113 Posts
proven plugs for 700+hp

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks guys. Now I just need to change these suckers.

Just changed them! Man, if I don't do anything else for the rest of the day, I'll feel like I accomplished something.

·
LoveHz
747 Posts
I'd love to hear that guys reasoning as to why those plugs would ruin your car
cause you drive a supra... you should pay 1000 dollars for everything you buy for your car... if its only 1 dollar... it will cause your car to explode or break down instantly... mostly cause the guys who say these "things"... dont know that the supra infact does NOT come with a v6... and that these plugs are DYNO proven to make power... lots o it...

·
729 Posts
and you're much brighter up in the mountains in NC...HEHE.
He did spell it Soth Carolina though..
Nick

·
Wheel Fitment Guru
4,050 Posts
Plugs for my 93 RX7 were $15 a peice from the dealer. That was the only place you can buy them from. And now that I have my supra its nice to know that plugs are cheap as I like to replace them frequently.

R.K.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
LOL if anybody ever tells you NGK 3330s are crap ask them this: "So what would be a better motor for my supra- a gallo 12 or a gallo 24?" When they answer tell them "I didn't know pizza places made motors". BURN

·
Finally up and running!
3,998 Posts
LOL if anybody ever tells you NGK 3330s are crap ask them this: "So what would be a better motor for my supra- a gallo 12 or a gallo 24?" When they answer tell them "I didn't know pizza places made motors". BURN
:nono:

·
Registered
265 Posts
You're thinking Sky:wavey: line silly

1 - 20 of 37 Posts