Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesterday like around 6:40pm im on the union toll in nj going south bound and i see a white mkiv (no wing), he is trying to get by traffic ..so i slow down and kinda make a gap for him to go through...to be nice you know

he sists behind me so i wave so he can pass ....so the dude passes next to me gives me a dirty look.. no wasup or thanks ..just looks at me all nasty .. wtf

and i spent all day trying to be in a good mood.. that just pissed me off..

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Sorry, that was me. I just don't like other supras getting out of my way, i pass on my own.

J/K, lol. Wasn't me, but sounds like that person was an ass or in a bad mood because he was in traffic and his clutch leg was about to fall off.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lis2k said:
Sorry, that was me. I just don't like other supras getting out of my way, i pass on my own.

J/K, lol. Wasn't me, but sounds like that person was an ass or in a bad mood because he was in traffic and his clutch leg was about to fall off.
lol i was like wa the heck..............

i sit in traffic all freaking day (5 speed) no excuse...
freaking people....

note: i hate the damn parkway..... there is more traffic now with out the south bound union toll than ever before...

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
is there hate between TT 6 speed/auto's against NA 5 speed's perhaps?

·
Registered
598 Posts
C'mon people, where is the love? Hey javi1012, if it were me, you'd have gotten a thumbs up..... :bigthumb:
you can't let stupid people ruin you're mood cuz you have no control over them and their attitude or why their PMSing haha. Just ashame it was a fellow supra owner....

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rizinphoenix said:
C'mon people, where is the love? Hey javi1012, if it were me, you'd have gotten a thumbs up..... :bigthumb:
you can't let stupid people ruin you're mood cuz you have no control over them and their attitude or why their PMSing haha. Just ashame it was a fellow supra owner....

thanks rizin
you are right.... ive been loosing my temper like crazy lately... i need a beer

·
Lurking...
885 Posts
Maybe his girlfriend dumped him and he was in a crappy mood? I let people in front of me all the time, I hardly ever get a thanks or wave or anything. I am a bitch when it comes to driving with other people though. Like me in my car, and my friends in another. If I'm behind them, and we're trying to get into the next lane, I'll cut off the car in the lane we're trying to get in so my friends can get in front of me. :) I'm sure I've made many people angry with that. But generally, I drive by myself. :)

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
next time slowly pull the e-brake..lol lol or toss loose change if he is that bad...

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
You are pissed at that, I went to college with this guy who had a silver TT and I had my red TT both 6 speeds and we even parked together and he never even looked at me or my car, he would just turn his back to me so I was like fuck him.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts