Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way to school today, I was driving on the 57 and my "check engine" light came on:( . Then a few seconds later my "trac off" comes on too. After that my MIL light comes on...
Seems to be driving/idleing fine. Anyone have any ideas whats wrong???? Please help.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
it would help us all if you told us what mods if any you have done to your car ????????
topdawg said:
On my way to school today, I was driving on the 57 and my "check engine" light came on:( . Then a few seconds later my "trac off" comes on too. After that my MIL light comes on...
Seems to be driving/idleing fine. Anyone have any ideas whats wrong???? Please help.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure my mods are:

HKS intake/adapter
HKS FCD
RMM DP
Greddy sp
Greddy fmic
avc-r
egr mod
ttc mod

please help....
thanks

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
do a diagnostics check with the paper clips. it's under the mkiv.com website. it'll give u the code to tell u what's wrong or what it detects...
it came on mine and it read the EGR code... i did the egr mod cappin it off but i don't know what's wrong with it now.
try the dianostics test and reset the ECU after u fix the "prob"
good luck

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mkiv is down right now. jsupractor did you have the egr mod or was it just messed up? anything else??? post responses, thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts