Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello fellas first time here a few questions to better introduce ourselves I am a rookie for starters so mybe you guys can help me upgrades include blitz dual sbc boost controller,greddy ainx intake, greddy type-s blowoff valve kit, greddy boost gauge,and bcc stillen down pipe apexi catback hyper n1 exhaust denso copper plugs, 50 shot nitrous express wet kit fogger act clutch 6 puck and bf goodrich 255/45zr17 drag radials rear yokohama 245/45zr17 a520 in front on a six speed 1995 black 2jz-gte oh and i almost forgot i just got a brand new bottom end from toyota for 1500 bucks installed!! ask me how i did it and i will share that story with you guys you will love it. anyway what is the most amount of boost i can run on stock fuel system and turbos? why do I bog out in the high gears like 5th and 6th when set to run 18 psi it starts to hit 20-21 in those gears what with the weird idle after i let of the gas it drops to like 5 hun then comes right back up any way share your knowledge with me i need to be the fastest in my shit hole city of el pishole texas.

S

·
0 Posts
You are hitting the Boost Cut, the Greddy BCC will prevent that in the future :D :D :D

Nice car BTW, cheap bottom end to...

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts