Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
got boost???
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
boost controller settings......i have the spec s blitz DSBC...finally got it installed....car is stock without fuel mods...just Greddy bov, hardpipes, MHG, turbo back exhaust....i was looking to boost maybe 10-12 psi

i was pushing 6-7 psi without boost controller....so i set the boost controller to 1 and set the limiter to .95 hg/cm and -10 ratio. gain was set at 5, ratio at 30. went for test run and i hit fuel cut i believe as check engine light went on for split second and shut back off....boost controller limiter went off and got peak reading of .98....so do i adjust the ratio up a little more? what do u guys run on your blitz ebc?

·
the clever guy
782 Posts
Well I have the profec II but it looks like your gain=my gain and your ratio=my duty cycle. Try setting your ratio to 20 and your gain to 10. On my profec, IIRC, I have my gain set to 13 and my duty (ratio) set to 27. This is very rudimentary since I don't have the same BC. Also, does yours have a setting for when the WG opens? If it's set too high you can get big spikes that exceed "fuel cut" values. The best thing is just to mess with the settings. After a while you find a good area for your car, as they are all slightly different. HTH

·
got boost???
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i read around and ppl said 5 for gain is about good, and ratio around 40-50? so i'm not sure...ill be playing around but i cant go boosting around the streets as its raining around here....

but what i described was fuel cut right? sorry i never felt fuel cut or seen another supra hit fuel before

·
got boost???
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anyone with a blitz ebc?

·
475RWHP 449TQ and climing
5,905 Posts
Get mods. Fuel, vpc, fcd, whatever. This is such a futile thread. All ebc's work the same to a point. Every setup will be different because of mods, and preference boost needs and desire.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts