Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well my dawg still need rims but currently i dont have the funds. what do you think of the car so far? when i first got the car it was all stock. now =)

·
Never narc'd on nobody
3,246 Posts
Should have done wheels first, then worried about if a kit and hood were needed.....just MHO :)

Anyways, once you get new/larger wheels it should look great....as most white Supras with black accents do!

·
Snoopy dawg! =)
51 Posts
The bodywork is PERFECT...now you just need to take a loan or something to get some nice wheels! ;)

Sincerely

Supra King

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Northof49 said:
Should have done wheels first, then worried about if a kit and hood were needed
werd, should've done the wheels first homie :)

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
The car looks like a piece of shit without rims. Sticker on the side is tacky. Wing and hood is begging to be painted.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Kind of like Carmen Electra with no teeth. Get some wheels ASAP! :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
I like the car, I think it looks good... wheels would add a lot to it of course, but I understand the money thing.

J

·
0 Posts
Get your ish molded and then itll look clean as well

Agreed with the rims, you really need some....its like Vidaguerra without her ass :rolleyes:

·
Don't touch the watch.
314 Posts
JuSt8UrV8 said:
Get your ish molded and then itll look clean as well

Agreed with the rims, you really need some....its like Vidaguerra without her ass :rolleyes:
You have a body kit with stock rims. :dumbass:

D

·
0 Posts
Wow you guys are mean. :rolleyes: Dawg throw some rims on that baby. Oh yeah whoever said another riced or whatever give him some time, thats a great car in the process of being a great machine. Great car I give you respect for putting that up :hug:

·
Homer Simpson
1,537 Posts
I just puked a little in my mouth. Seriously! I mean, you did somewhat performance with the FMIC, but I mean come the fuck on! You spent like what? More than a few hundred on a ghey ass body kit but didnt think, hmm the body lines are already perfect, Ill go ahead and fuck them up instead of getting some nice ass rims and making my car look 100X better.

How old are you? BTW Nice Clear Lenses! Also your bodykits paint doesnt match the color of your car. :bigthumb:

·
592 Posts
user123 said:
I just puked a little in my mouth. Seriously! I mean, you did somewhat performance with the FMIC, but I mean come the fuck on! You spent like what? More than a few hundred on a ghey ass body kit but didnt think, hmm the body lines are already perfect, Ill go ahead and fuck them up instead of getting some nice ass rims and making my car look 100X better.

How old are you? BTW Nice Clear Lenses! Also your bodykits paint doesnt match the color of your car. :bigthumb:
A bit harsh, but yeah, what he said. :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts