Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
i need horsepower
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Dusty,

I ordered the black sf challenges a little while back. I also paid for wheel locks in chrome looking finish, but was told it was special ordered and it would take 4-5 weeks. Just wondering when your gonna be able to get them to me, since its been a few weeks. thx :bigthumb:

ps: wheels are getting 2-3 compliments from strangers a day and now my friends officially hate me :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Hi Fred,

Glad you like the wheels so much! Volk has never stocked the locking lug nuts in Chrome to match the lug nuts they include with the wheels which I find rather silly. I bought 30 sets of them, they are due here on the next shipment, about another 2 weeks.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
How much are they I really need wheel locks :(

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Confirmed, $40. A bit expensive in my opinion but they are the only ones that fit the Volks properly.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
i need horsepower
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hello dusty, its been about 2 weeks. Any definite time i can be expecting them? thx

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Volk says they are on their next container. This container will arrive at port over the weekend, clear Customs, then travel to Volk USA, then be unloaded. They will then ship the lug nuts to us in a bulk order. So we're still looking at a little more time before I have them in my hands ready to ship.

Thanks sir,

Dusty

·
Registered
594 Posts
I'm also interested in wheel locks for my volks GTC, can you send me a PM if the sets you have on their way haven't been sold out yet.

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
IntheSearch said:
I'm also interested in wheel locks for my volks GTC, can you send me a PM if the sets you have on their way haven't been sold out yet.

Thank you!

Actually the GT'C locks are different and I have those in stock. Unfortunately they also cost more - $60 instead of $50.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
IntheSearch said:
What is the part number, I can't seem to find them in the wheels section.

Added to the website for you just now.
Supra section, then Wheels, then Lug Nuts.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
MKIV owner since 1998
1,523 Posts
Does Volk make the wheel locks for the black colored lugs that come with Gunmetal rims? If so do you have any in stock yet?

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Tell me exaclty which wheels you have. There are different designed lug nuts for the different models.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
i'm AMAZING!
465 Posts
Dusty,

I would also like a set of Volk Wheel Locks for my Mercury Silver SF Challenges.
If there's a waiting list, please put me on it, or I'll just check back in a couple weeks.

Thanks,
Shaun

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
shaunmathur said:
Dusty,

I would also like a set of Volk Wheel Locks for my Mercury Silver SF Challenges.
If there's a waiting list, please put me on it, or I'll just check back in a couple weeks.

Thanks,
Shaun

No problem, which color?

Thanks,

Dusty

1 - 20 of 24 Posts