Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· i need horsepower
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Dusty,

I ordered the black sf challenges a little while back. I also paid for wheel locks in chrome looking finish, but was told it was special ordered and it would take 4-5 weeks. Just wondering when your gonna be able to get them to me, since its been a few weeks. thx :bigthumb:

ps: wheels are getting 2-3 compliments from strangers a day and now my friends officially hate me :bigthumb:

· Premium Member
10,884 Posts
Hi Fred,

Glad you like the wheels so much! Volk has never stocked the locking lug nuts in Chrome to match the lug nuts they include with the wheels which I find rather silly. I bought 30 sets of them, they are due here on the next shipment, about another 2 weeks.

Thanks,

Dusty

· Premium Member
10,884 Posts
Volk says they are on their next container. This container will arrive at port over the weekend, clear Customs, then travel to Volk USA, then be unloaded. They will then ship the lug nuts to us in a bulk order. So we're still looking at a little more time before I have them in my hands ready to ship.

Thanks sir,

Dusty

· Premium Member
10,884 Posts
IntheSearch said:
I'm also interested in wheel locks for my volks GTC, can you send me a PM if the sets you have on their way haven't been sold out yet.

Thank you!

Actually the GT'C locks are different and I have those in stock. Unfortunately they also cost more - $60 instead of $50.

Thanks,

Dusty

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.