Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Glad to be back
3,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a KILLER deal on some BNIB HREs. Here are the specs, can someone tell me if they would fit a stock bodied supra? They are ment for a 350Z. I'm thinking they wont fit.

Fronts are A 19"X10" and rears are 19"X12", front offset is 29 and the rears are 10

· Registered
13,982 Posts
not even close...too bad :( ...unless you're willing to add some overfenders all around. Take the money you saved on the wheels and have them molded in?

sort of like this:

· (Rare & Unique)
5,007 Posts
Nick's correct in saying not even close. Way too agressive for stock bodied mk4.
Save the cash for a correct fitment set

399 Posts
I found a KILLER deal on some BNIB HREs. Here are the specs, can someone tell me if they would fit a stock bodied supra? They are ment for a 350Z. I'm thinking they wont fit.

Fronts are A 19"X10" and rears are 19"X12", front offset is 29 and the rears are 10

i would think the front would fit,a 19*10 +29 is like a 19*9 +23. However the rear is going to be a problem, unless you dont mind running some camber, well problemly ALOT of camber, and running a stretched tire on both ohnoes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.