Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
//gwailo-
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, Dusty. I just though I'd ask on here in case you forgot about me :p

About the GT-U's. Are they available ONLY in the "supra" fitment or can they be ordered in custom offsets? Thanks!

//gwailo-

(Justin)

·
//gwailo-
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Dusty.

Would +38 be doable in the rear (offset C) (not worried about rolling fenders, now) would I need spacers for the brakes, would they just stick out too far? Same question for +37 up front (offset B). spacers? (Im assuming i'm reading the offset chart right)

also, if I have metioned un doables please make fun of me and let me know. I am just looking for maximum lip. :)

//gwailo-

·
Premium Member
10,086 Posts
As long as you don't have or won't have a big brake kit then these offsets you have asked about are fine, both front & rear.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
//gwailo-
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Have you delt with anyone using this offset on the GT-U's specifically? if so, how did it look? any rubbing?

also, how long would it take to get something like this ordered?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
10,086 Posts
Nope you would be the first requesting this offset. Everyone else has gone with the recommended offset.

I can check the timeframe tomorrow. I would imagine its special order which means 2-3 months but Volk might stock these for a different car. Unlikely but possible.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
//gwailo-
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
WoW...The wait is gonna suck! :p (I went with the recommended offset but they still need to be ordered - 2-3 months)

Thanks again, Dusty!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts