Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The stock Turbo-Supra wheels have a 50 offset, the Wheels I want have a 40 offset they are 18x9 on the front and I am going to get the other 18x9 wheels widened to a 10 on the rear which will change the offset to (I DONT KNOW), and these wheels do have the right bolt pattern. The question <how much of a difference will if make the fronts look with a 40 offset as aposed to a 50offset>, The rears will end up getting widened and have near or over a 50offset, so I am not worried about those.
If anyone can help me out it would be the begining of a good looking SUPRA not that it already is.
thanks
Jordan

I can will tell everyone what the Brand and a pic of the wheels on the post...............

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What do you have on the rear Size rim and Offset?
thanks for the help to,
So you think I won't have a problem.

·
boost is good
772 Posts
95'TTjam said:
What do you have on the rear Size rim and Offset?
thanks for the help to,
So you think I won't have a problem.
ive got 40mm offset on the rear too, 17x9.5. i run a 275 tire with no rubbing. though it is pretty close with the far drop ive got. you should be fine in the front

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THANKS MAN!!

Thanks for your help man, I also have a 2" drop with the Intrax springs so I hope there is no rubbing, or I will need to raise the car up.
thanks
Jordan

·
3,148 Posts
If you widen your rear wheel to a 10" width, you will have a 53mm offset. This wll allow you to run a 285/30R18.

Later, Steve

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SO... last question.....

So if the rim that I am getting widened is 18x9 with already a 40 offset, then get it to a 18x10 the offset will become 53? I beleive you with no doubt but will that set up look weird or make the car ride right?
With front 18x9 with a 40 offset with 255/30/18 and rear 18x10 with a 50-53offset with 285/30/18? so that set up should work out fine.
I am surley not trying to ask to many questions, but I guess people can understand spending the money to get it right the first time and get what they want.
thanks a lot,
JORDAN

·
3,148 Posts
I am currently running an 18x10.5" 55mm offset rear wheel with a 295/30R18. An 18x10" 53mm offset will be moved inward about 4mm vs. my setup. The 285 on an 18x10" 53mm offset will stick out about 10mm more than the stock rear tire.

Later, Steve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts