Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I would like to state, before all else, that I have tried the search and done a little research on the topic but just wanted a more in-depth look at it from all of you knowledgeable supra enthusiasts.

I was wondering if anyone on here had run a +44 offset all around on an MKIII supra; more specifically, a set of Volk CE28's. I was offered an excellent deal on a set, and don't want to pass it up, however would be willing to do so if the offset looks terrible on the car. Pictures would be very helpful, or any firsthand experience.

The wheels are +44 offset, 17x8 5x114.3. Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

·
Supras Invade Las Vegas
2,385 Posts
http://www.1010tires.com/WheelOffsetCalculator.asp

With as many times as this gets asked I should have that memorized already.

The stocker rims for the MkIII were 7.5" wide with a 37 offset (just plug those numbers into that calculator).

You will lose 13mm on the inner edge of the rim and 1mm on the outer - compare that to the 17" TT Supra rims at 19mm less inner and 7mm less outer. These will fit just fine.

The new rims I just got are 8.5" wide in the front with an offset of 38 giving me 14mm less inner clearance and 12mm wider on the outer edge than the stockers.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Caplax40 said:
Holy crap, trying to figure out offset and rim width and all that stuff just blows my mind.....!
stay in school, say no to crack and youll get it :ugh2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts