Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious if anyone has any idea if this is possible.. I'm am getting a set of PIAA Rozza 19x10" rear wheels.... with the amount of power i plan to be making on the street i would like to run a very wide tire... now i found a reputable rim widening company which i think i am going to use.... how much rim width can i add on the inner side of the wheel without interfereing with anything underneath the car.. i wanted to go at least 12.5 width

Mark

B

·
0 Posts
Mark, why do you need wheels for a car that doesnt move and hasnt for the past 4 years? ;)

Widening works, but youll have to be careful of offsets and youll need fender flares or custom fenders.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Blank Man said:
Mark, why do you need wheels for a car that doesnt move and hasnt for the past 4 years? ;)

Widening works, but youll have to be careful of offsets and youll need fender flares or custom fenders.

yea its been a while but.. i ordered all the parts to finish her up and she getting sent out to get tuned and everything shortly after installation.. actually have motivation now to get it working... anyways i am flaring my wheels a bit and cutting that inner lip out... as far as flaring out the fenders and offset.. the rims arent going to change on the front side.. i wanted to know how far inwards i can go before interference with anything.. worst cause ill need spacers and to flare out wheels more.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
twinturbozs said:
I believe the largest you can run safely is a 315 tire. the corresponding rim width would be a 11-11.5" rim.
ok so 12.5 with a 345 on the rear i will need flareing and spacers correct??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts