Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Supra Owner Since 1996
2,723 Posts
Aww this reminds me of good times last Supras Invade. Drunkin driving from Cheetas we managed to drive into one of these cement medians after being cut off my crazy taxi cab driver or something. Abandandend the Supra and Volks on the side of the road and flagged down a taxi that was hesitant on giving us a ride since he doesn't pick up people from that part of town. Man was that a hell of a time trying to find a car the next day when we didn't even know where we had left it. Finally reaching the abandonded MKIV, we thought would be on blocks. We took the wheel over to the Wheel Addie up in the north end of town. It was some hub cap place that couldn't even dismount the tire, but did a good job of fixing the taco'd Volk GT-C for $70. Wheel looked like new and rolled round round. I was then off to the Dyno and Drags with good memories of a forgoten good time.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hands On said:
Aww this reminds me of good times last Supras Invade. Drunkin driving from Cheetas we managed to drive into one of these cement medians after being cut off my crazy taxi cab driver or something. Abandandend the Supra and Volks on the side of the road and flagged down a taxi that was hesitant on giving us a ride since he doesn't pick up people from that part of town. Man was that a hell of a time trying to find a car the next day when we didn't even know where we had left it. Finally reaching the abandonded MKIV, we thought would be on blocks. We took the wheel over to the Wheel Addie up in the north end of town. It was some hub cap place that couldn't even dismount the tire, but did a good job of fixing the taco'd Volk GT-C for $70. Wheel looked like new and rolled round round. I was then off to the Dyno and Drags with good memories of a forgoten good time.
hehe .. that might had been hub cap annie.. good that you got it fixed before the drags.. till next time again.. prollie you might wanna try spearmint best club here in town. :bigthumb:

G

·
I got a bent rim fixed at D&H Wheel. I think they might also do powder coating. They're on East Sahara 702-432-4322.

G

·
Virtual Wheel does flawless work. It's a really well kept and well respected outfit. It too is off of Sahara.. I don't have the number off hand but check the white pages..

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the heads-up but i took it to this shop called Big House of Chrome so they workin on the wheels. I think they sent it out to Shine Shop. hopefully it turn out great..

regards,
JOhn

1 - 6 of 6 Posts