Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking to get a set repaired that have a slight bend and needs rechroming. Any good recommendations?

· Registered
46 Posts
From a customer's experience, don't take 3 piece wheels to Wheel America. They said he could do it and they tried but in the end, he had to send the wheels back to WORK.

They didn't have the correct sealant so there was a leak between the inner and outer barrels.

· Swinging HARD!
3,184 Posts
too bad i am not at work patrick. i know that we have a shop that comes down once a day from the bay to pick up wheels for our bodyshop and repairs them
When you get the name of the shop can you let me know.

· Supra Poobah
1,764 Posts
Did they do you wrong?

They did me right when I bent 2 wheels on my now sold LS430. Cost me $400 but hooked me up with a receipt for $2k to submit to caltrans...(got paid) sold the wheels for another $2k spent it all on vitamins :bigok:

BOOOOO!!!

· Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok I got a lot of great feedback from a place called Riteway in Walnut Creek. Seems like everyone likes their work and pricing. I got decent feedback from wheeltechniques some good some bad but mostly good. I'll get on the phone and call up some places tomorrow.

· Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
mob hauler when it got hit

· 91TT comin up, 01 s2k
2,977 Posts
All these site/shops that you guys recommend doesn't have and price rate post up. I back back up my car and my back right rim scrap the curb causing a curb rash. I want to know how much it would cost to fix something simple like that. I don't want to go to any of these places to get turn down because the damage on my rim is not worth their time.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.