Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1994 Toyota Supra Turbo 6spd
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
what are the wheel sizes that you can get for the mk3?

18's for example? what range of width and offset would work on a stock body'd mk3 supra?

thanks

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
anything beyond 18x10 would most likely rub ( in the rear ). Don't know good offsets yet.

·
25psi = 14" brakes :)
2,306 Posts
Just buy your wheels sourced for the MK4.
The offset is the same, and most retailers, and tire/wheel dealers know what will fit, and what will not. (Check out the Tire Rack for example. They have many combinations for the TT MK4, but only indicate a single wheel front and rear for the MK3... Total BS as I know the MK4 wheels fit fine on our cars, and acutally look better I think.)

My SSR wheels/tires from Tire Rack were for the MK4 fitment, and they even called and warned me that it was not reccomended... Blah Blah... I explained I had run MK4 TT rims with even wider than stock MK4 tires, with no problems ever. (OK, some slight rubbing up front with the 255 wide front tires, but only at extreme steering wheel lock, and only because I never adjusted the bump stops to keep it from happening anymore. (Easy fix, and your alignment shop should do it for free as part of a good alignment if you ask them to.)

Good luck.

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts

The new Search photo:) seeing most ppl won't have the old one

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
22in easy....

newb!

·
Registered
1994 Toyota Supra Turbo 6spd
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for ones that posted some answers.

i know of the search button, but if someone were to ask a question that i knew without doing the search button, i would certainly answer it.

seems like not too many people know of the answer either.

i'll just stick with rims slimmer than 18x10 and wider than 18x7 with a +35 or more off set.. thanks :)

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
sleeknsilver said:
thanks for ones that posted some answers.

i know of the search button, but if someone were to ask a question that i knew without doing the search button, i would certainly answer it.

seems like not too many people know of the answer either.

i'll just stick with rims slimmer than 18x10 and wider than 18x7 with a +35 or more off set.. thanks :)
No no don't stick with what you just said. Each wheel and each manufacturer and each model and each width is completely different. Making a general statement like you just did is going to cause you some trouble. Just as was already said earlier, just buy wheels that have the MKIV fitment. THey all work and they all work well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts