Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone have or used wheel spacers to bring out the stock TT wheels from the stock body? im trying to do it now since i dont like how its tucked in so much. If anyone has some spacers and knows the measurments and all so that the rim sits flush with some rolled fenders, i would appreciate it if you guys would post :) or where to buy them?

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
I never had spacers on stock wheels, but I figure a 24mm spacer would move a stock front 8" wheel (+50mm offset) out to the location of my current 9-1/2" front (+45mm offset) and that would be a pretty good location based on my fit with no cut or rolled fenders. If you roll/cut a 1" spacer (25.4") sounds pretty good to me.

You'll probably have wheel stud problems if you do this and will need longer ones.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the ones on the MVP site look like i wouldnt need to do any other modification but to jsut plug and play. but i could be wrong? i just want to know a good measure on what to get for front and rear rims. Thanks for the post!

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
You're right, they have studs already. If you roll/cut you can "probably" fit the 30mm in front (my estimate was 25.4mm above). In the back though I don't like them sticking out at all so my estimate comes out to a 17mm or 18mm spacer. I bet Dusty would confirm other's experiences with those spacers and likely even with stock wheels.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks a lot!, ill contact Dusty tomorrow to see if he has any info on this. but i think your right with your measurments

·
SuperMember
3,154 Posts
I was using a 1" adapter on the rear with widened stock wheels and 315's tires and they sitted flush with the rolled frnders ... I don't know about the front

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
supratter said:
I was using a 1" adapter on the rear with widened stock wheels and 315's tires and they sitted flush with the rolled frnders ... I don't know about the front
Yeep Nick was right, 1 inch would be good. Thanks for the post bro!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts