Supra Forums banner

41 - 60 of 2998 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Correction...
There's no 295/30 for this tire for the rear.
I'm gonna go with 295/35.

Do you guys know a good/cheap place where I can get them from???
I found on ebay the 245's for $185ea and the 295's for $230ea. Is this a fair price??

TIA,

maguirre

·
11,221 Posts
I just normally buy from tirerack because that's an actual company. Buying from ebay may be cheaper but you probably would have a hard time getting warranty or anything.

I would just search Google shopping to check out what the prices are. Discount Tires might be cheaper than tirerack from time to time.

·
Blood for Blood
8,324 Posts
Lets see RacingHarts M5's 18x10 - Offset +44R
Toyo T1S's tires 295/35ZR 18

Looks like you should fit without a rear fender roll.

·
An out of line 2J
1,273 Posts
I've run 295/30, 295/35 and 285/35 on my 10inch wide rim. I prefer the 35 series and it seems to fill the well a little better to my liking. The 285/35 seemed to be a better fit with regards to how it sat flush with the rim as compared to the 295/35...so I'm sticking with the 285.
The 295/30 can look pretty good too with the right ride height.

·
Garage Queen Club
2,822 Posts
315/35/18 fits rear?

I know most folks can fit a 315/30/18 (CCW Classics, for example). Has anyone fit a 315/35/18 and have pics? Any Issues?

·
Registered
6,291 Posts
how many offerings are there?

craig

·
Registered
132 Posts
Can I run these wheels?

Can someone please tell me if 19x8.5 32 offset will fit in the mkiv front wheelwell without rubbing. Also if it fits what tire size is optimum for this wheel. Thanks

·
Registered
132 Posts
thanks for the info hammer time, another question is the wheel going to be too in or will it be flush with 32 offset?

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Wheel offset question? Will these fit?

19x8.5 +30 offset

19x9.5 +25 offset

I know they will "fit" the car, but will they stick out too far or look nice in flush? My rear fenders are rolled, so rubbing shouldnt be an issue. My car is also lowered 1 inch, but NOT slammed by any means.

·
Is it turbo? Is it stick?
4,557 Posts
Yeah they'll fit. I think wider wheels would be more ideal but they should work out ok with rolled rear fenders. Of course tire size will also be a factor though, but as long as you don't get excessively fat rubber I think it'll be good.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Yeah they'll fit. I think wider wheels would be more ideal but they should work out ok with rolled rear fenders. Of course tire size will also be a factor though, but as long as you don't get excessively fat rubber I think it'll be good.
my bad posted in wrong thread

·
(Rare & Unique)
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
At that offset/width, I would highly recommend a 245 40/45. It will sit flush so going wider can induce a rub but dependent on your drop. Keep in mind not much room to move the wheel outward if caliper clearance is needed due to spoke design

·
i rike supras!
253 Posts
Offset Question BBS LM's

Just put an order out for a set of 19" BBS LM DBK-P's
(Jenson Button championship edition)

Now, the guy who helped me out at the store told me that
these would be the proper combination.

Front:19x9 +38 (245/35)
Rear:19x10 +40 (275/30)

I'm pretty sure that these offsets will fit without any probs
however I also feel that maybe they are a bit conservative.

So, do these numbers seem right to you guys?
or can I run more aggressive offsets...
and if so would I need to roll/bend/cut any part of the fender?

The orders are in place for now,
but I figure I can still change my order
since they won't arrive until mid May.

Anyhow please let me know what you guys think.
Here's a link just in case anyone is willing to look at the other offsets they offer.
Just click on the "LM" wheel in the Forged Aluminum 2 Piece wheels section.
http://www.bbs-japan.co.jp/pro/pro_i.html

41 - 60 of 2998 Posts