Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys.. I was thinking this... powder coating the stock wheels black and having the lip polished...

This is going on a lowered red supra...

suggestions comments???

·
Registered
255 Posts
I have a set of stock silver (non polished) wheels that I had polished at a shop. They are tough to keep clean and it was $150 per wheel to have it done. It makes more sense to just buy different wheels if you want a different look. That is my opinion though.

On second thought it depends on your budget. $600 will probably get you the wheels the way you want them but it won't buy you a nice set of aftermarket wheels. If you think about it though I could have bought another set of wheels that were factory polished for the price I paid to have my original wheels polished! :) Ironically only a few months ago I went and bought another set of stock wheels for beater/winter use. So think ahead.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any more comments of my stock black wheel opninon?

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
neo did some thing like that durring the summer (thank you )

he painted the center deep charcol and left the lips silver it looked bad ass !

i think you should do it it will be different ..also who is doing this for you im interested in doing something like this also!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya, I do have a feeling that I will be powder coating the wheels black... thing is that I cant afford 3k on wheels right now.. and I dont want the plain stockers...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts