Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which wheels in 9.5 inch front and 11 inch rear have the biggest lip in a supra offset.How deep front and rear.Looking for the deep dish style.

·
Got Juice?
468 Posts
I just bought a set of Racing Hart, 18x9, 18x10, M6's and it has a pretty deep lip. Once I get my supra back from the shop I'll take some pics and email them to you guys if you'd like. I love the rims...only wish they came in 19".

Hello MARK...I knew I'd see you on here. I'm the one that sent you the headlights to get refurbished and it was sent back accidentally. I bought a set of GLASS headlights from NERO at TITAN so I'm sending you my old ones, again. I'll call you for a good address. I hope this time they won't miss it.

·
Got Juice?
468 Posts
That is the main reason why I didn't want to buy the M5's. BUT, I'm going to anyways in eight months. My next step other than cam gears is to buy a body kit.

C

·
0 Posts
Seems like the outer piece on several of the Blitz rims are the same.

The picture here really does not do the rear lip much justice. Anyway, if you have an N/A Supra the lip on the front is way deeper...more like the rear because of the difference in brake caliper size.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts