Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Oldie but a Goodie
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this would be a relevant section to post this in, if not then i suppose move to the buy/sell/wanted section?Anyway...

I'm looking for new wheels for the 87 turbo but haven't found any in particular that i like and are in the right price range. I'm looking for some that are similar to these wheels with or without the split spoke, but gunmetal or black are the colors i'm looking for. The hardest thing to find is a set of 17"x8 or 9" wheels though, they all seem to be 17x7 or 7.5 which is just too thin. Any suggestions on sites to look in to or might anyone be selling a set of rims?

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
GT-C's are very nice! I especially like the 2 face options.

Aljordon..they aren't ultra rare... www.horsepowerfreaks.com sells them for about $440 each... Thats a little under 1800. Add tires and you are maybe at $2800 NEW.

Now,...I'd highly endorse that wheel or the www.tirerack.com Speedline 2pc option I mentioned in another thread

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
lancefloyd said:
GT-C's are very nice! I especially like the 2 face options.

Aljordon..they aren't ultra rare... www.horsepowerfreaks.com sells them for about $440 each... Thats a little under 1800. Add tires and you are maybe at $2800 NEW.

Now,...I'd highly endorse that wheel or the www.tirerack.com Speedline 2pc option I mentioned in another thread
Don't talk about something you don't know anything about pal. GT-C's that Aljordan has are VERY rare. And you can't buy them for 440. The cheapest ones on HPF is 480 each and that does not include the 20-40 per wheel for special/custom color (they don't come in black, that is special order) NOT TO MENTION that it takes 3-5 months to wait for them.

Oh and that IS the only black set in the United States right now. NO ONE else has them. If that's not ultra rare, I don't know what is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts