Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Supra TT with an automatic transmission has a problem. The car is BPU and in TTC. When I floor it, it will accelerate as usual, then all of the sudden it feels like i just let off the gas for 1 or 2 seconds (not like a QUICK/sudden spark miss), then it will accelerate like normal, then lets off for a second or two,then accelerates, then shifts, then does the same in the next gear. Occasionally it will go fine when at WOT, and usually runs good at 80% throttle, but at WOT is usually does do the problem mentioned above.
One more thing that may be a cause, the TRAC fuse is in, but the TRAC light near the gas gauge stays on anyway. I don't know why...I looked and the TRAC butterfly is still in the throttle body....i was thinking that maybe since the TRAC light stays on that there may be a malfunction in the TRAC system, and the TRAC butterfly may be closing occasionally at WOT. I tried pulling the TRAC fuse, and it still does the problem. The car has new plugs gapped at .032 (did it before also), and i'm only running 14psi of boost (1 bar). PLEASE HELP!!! I'M AT WITS END!!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Do you have a Greddy BCC installed and tuned properly?

Do you get any warning lights whent he problem occurs?

Something is wrong if the TRAC light is on and your fuse is still in.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have a FFCD (Turbo pressure sensor capped off), not BCC. no warning lights.
anyone else have any ideas??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts