Votes: 10 28.6%
  • June 18 Sunday

Votes: 12 34.3%
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sorry I didn't have this in my first post. I spaced out on it. I really want things to get going on the planning for the meet in Sacramento. The poll will go until the 3rd of May. Once the date is set there will not be any changes.

Start voting!

·
me me me me me me!!!
483 Posts
that's what i'm sayin, cause i always have to work sundays and i can't take too many days off. i want to actually make it to a meet one of these days.

·
Highway Demon
2,875 Posts
supra_onna95- are you gonna spear head the early summer supra meet? I am still in the works for planing the end of summer supra meet.. alot of ppl had a great time at the one i did last year and i had suggested that i might try to make it an annual thing.. if you do plan to go through with a summer meet please try to keep it to an earlier date in the summer that way we can have a little time between the 2 meets.. i am not going to release any further information though about my meet as far as activities go at this time as i want to see if i can follow through with the provisions needed that i have in mind for my meet.. but as far as a date goes i think i will plan it for either the same date that i had the meet last year which was july 23rd(which this year is a sunday) or perhaps i will do it on the 22nd(saturday) for the same reasons as i wanted it on a saturday last year.. for further referance here is a link to last years meet for those that want to recap or look back at the good times we had.. http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=285998
here is the link to the picture thread from the meet as well
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=300304

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Im down for whenever, as long as i can get a 1j waterpump in time.

~scott

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
last summer meet was a great meet. i got pretty damn dark too. i see my old bomex set up

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
tunaman said:
that's what i'm sayin, cause i always have to work sundays and i can't take too many days off. i want to actually make it to a meet one of these days.
Yeah, I say make is a Saturday for sure. Saturdays are so much nicer and relaxing since you know there is always another day before going back to work, well ofcourse not in Brian's Case here lol

Have it on a Saturday, Brian and I are long overdue to take pictures of our cars together...

·
no more supras
2,175 Posts
i'm down for saturday as well. Preferably later in june only for the fact that it's graduation times for those in quarter colleges on the 10th/11th i believe, so i and maybe others, would be attending their or their friends' graduations. just thinking a bit more long term.

and - no holidays during those weekends right?

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
scottiedawg66 said:

~scott
I gots one, scotty boy.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
95jza80tt said:
supra_onna95- are you gonna spear head the early summer supra meet? I am still in the works for planing the end of summer supra meet.. alot of ppl had a great time at the one i did last year and i had suggested that i might try to make it an annual thing.. if you do plan to go through with a summer meet please try to keep it to an earlier date in the summer that way we can have a little time between the 2 meets.. i am not going to release any further information though about my meet as far as activities go at this time as i want to see if i can follow through with the provisions needed that i have in mind for my meet.. but as far as a date goes i think i will plan it for either the same date that i had the meet last year which was june 23rd(which this year is a sunday) or perhaps i will do it on the 22nd(saturday) for the same reasons as i wanted it on a saturday last year.. for further referance here is a link to last years meet for those that want to recap or look back at the good times we had.. http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=285998
here is the link to the picture thread from the meet as well
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=300304

I would have it early, but too many people were already having problems with the earlier dates with finals. If I was in school this semester I woouldn't go to a meet if it would be hurting my finals too.

There are no holidays either.

·
Highway Demon
2,875 Posts
my mistake on the dates.. sorry about the confusion i will go back and edit my post to keep from further confusion.. and lastly i was curious where you are planing to have the meet located? TIA

Brian

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
95jza80tt said:
my mistake on the dates.. sorry about the confusion i will go back and edit my post to keep from further confusion.. and lastly i was curious where you are planing to have the meet located? TIA

Brian
At Folsom Lake. This way we can have a BBQ, swimming, fun at a beach.. etc...

·
me me me me me me!!!
483 Posts
SUPRASTANGER507mgte said:
Yeah, I say make is a Saturday for sure. Saturdays are so much nicer and relaxing since you know there is always another day before going back to work, well ofcourse not in Brian's Case here lol

Have it on a Saturday, Brian and I are long overdue to take pictures of our cars together...
hell yeah moe, i can't wait. i'm gonna do alot of polishing for this meet so we can get some great pics. plus i still have a couple of your cd's that you left in the car. do you want me to mail them to you?

p. s. - folsom lake is gonna be sick. we're you planning on having it at one of the parking lots where douglas blvd. ends.

and by the way, if it's on a sat. so i can attend, i know a guy at work that can make up some excellent marinated steaks for cheap. this guys stuff is seriously the bomb dizzle fo rizzle.

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
tunaman said:
hell yeah moe, i can't wait. i'm gonna do alot of polishing for this meet so we can get some great pics. plus i still have a couple of your cd's that you left in the car. do you want me to mail them to you?

p. s. - folsom lake is gonna be sick. we're you planning on having it at one of the parking lots where douglas blvd. ends.

and by the way, if it's on a sat. so i can attend, i know a guy at work that can make up some excellent marinated steaks for cheap. this guys stuff is seriously the bomb dizzle fo rizzle.
Hey Brian, I'll be in Sac maybe in a few weeks so I can pick up the cd's then.
I still think that your car will outshine my current one lol, I know for a fact :naughty:
Previous owner on my car did not do a very good job of maintining it..looks like he used to go 4 wheeling with it in the bushes.. lol
But I do want those two cars pictured together... :) it would be nice

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
scottiedawg66 said:

~scott
Why don't you get a 2jz pump and get the housing? way faster to get through @ toyota... aight peace :chicken:

·
TE44 NA-T
1,026 Posts
I voted for Saturday the 17th only because I have a company Picnic on the 11th.

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
this needs to be at folsom lake, for shur. thats a sweet spot for a meet. As stated above im down for whenever, but i say folsom lake is the spot.

~scott

·
me me me me me me!!!
483 Posts
SUPRASTANGER507mgte said:
Hey Brian, I'll be in Sac maybe in a few weeks so I can pick up the cd's then.
I still think that your car will outshine my current one lol, I know for a fact :naughty:
Previous owner on my car did not do a very good job of maintining it..looks like he used to go 4 wheeling with it in the bushes.. lol
But I do want those two cars pictured together... :) it would be nice
yeah just give me a call when you come up. you have my # right.
definitely both cars together will be cool even if yours isn't as shiny. black is best; just get a commercial buffer and start with the flat panels on the car to practice.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts