Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
we just had one in boynton beach a few weeks ago. it was fun, had a nice barbecue, .... i didnt stay long enough for the cruise or anything, but we are supposed to be meeting up again sometime soon. hopefully this summer we will have a nice meet that someone will put together. if you all want, you can come down to the local gatherings here in boca. hit me up on AIM and let me know if you wanna come out. i3oca is my AIM name.

-Nick

·
Registered
126 Posts
The BBQ At Lake Ida Park was great. I had to show up on my bike prior to the rain but everone was down to earth and there were 10 Dawgs there. I should be getting mine back soon if Dynamic Turbo can finish my car here soon.......... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
TRD Supra11 said:
nick, i still see you are in the thick of things. hows your car coming along?

Yea, Ive been hanging around last few weeks....helps me get motivated to get my car done quicker.

car is coming along slowly. getting parts around here is damn near impossible. everything should be done though within 6-8 weeks.

-nick

·
Registered
445 Posts
There was a meet at Lake Ida park? :( I wish I had been home that weekend, I live RIGHT there between Lake Ida and Atlantic, off Barwick Road.

Anyways, I'd be down for another BBQ or something in a few weeks. Will give me a chance to see where my car stands with some TT's :D

A

·
0 Posts
i3oca said:
hopefully this summer we will have a nice meet that someone will put together. if you all want, you can come down to the local gatherings here in boca. hit me up on AIM and let me know if you wanna come out. i3oca is my AIM name.

-Nick
where abouts in Boca do you guys meet ?

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
The BBQ at Lake Ida was a good time.. glad you guys enjoyed it. Too bad the rain cut down on the number of people that showed. Right now things are a little crazy with Greg and myself, so hopefully when they calm down a bit we can setup another good meet. Maybe end of May or early June we can throw another one. We will certainly keep you guys posted... the extra month or so will give some of you some more time to get those cars finished up! :D

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Yea Mike I'm sorry bro.. things are crazy right now and I have ohh about zero free time.. when I get the chance I will give you a ring. Sorry bro.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts