Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
hmm lol to be honest i have never seen one either, but im pretty sure there is one. Kinda be dumb to make a sports car thats not a manual.

Rob~

M

·
0 Posts
when i was looking for my Supra, i went to the dealership and saw 5 brand new '98 NA's... all auto

·
wanna be elitist prick
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
money042 said:
when i was looking for my Supra, i went to the dealership and saw 5 brand new '98 NA's... all auto
man it must rule being in cali...I've seen less than 5 supras on the road around here MY WHOLE LIFE

ohwever, a new import tuning shop opened down town and the owner owns a red mkiv and a black FD :cool:

Y

·
0 Posts
I think it was 1996 they dropped the manual for a year because they could not get it smog-certified by the feds. Reintroduced in 1997.

·
wanna be elitist prick
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yonaga said:
I think it was 1996 they dropped the manual for a year because they could not get it smog-certified by the feds. Reintroduced in 1997.

that was only on the turbo, there were 96 5 speeds

·
Registered
45 Posts
if you look at kbb.com for 98 n/a supra's, it doesn't allow you to choose 5-speed. So i'm guessing that it only came in automatic. don't know about the turbo's though.

M

·
0 Posts
TRD Racing said:
I heard there was no 98 TURBO.. Correct?
no 98 TTs were sold at California dealerships... couldn't pass the strict CA emissions standards. but recently i've seen a few in California tho... not sure how that works

1 - 10 of 10 Posts