Supra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
i <3 supra
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where are you guys getting your ic pipes made at. My friend says go to an exahust shop but i don't know about that, is it ok or what.....

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
all it is is pipes that need be welded together. That being said an exhaust shop is probably your best bet.

·
Check Your Face!!!
1,417 Posts
MK3 house on ebay also has some good deals too.

·
I don't want an MK4!
1,736 Posts
Another vote for Cooleeze. Greg is a great guy to deal with.

If this is a "I want hard pipes for under 100.00" type thread, then never mind.

·
ODS
847 Posts
cooleeze... I got the catback, downpipe and hard pipes for a VERY good price... A price soo good I wont say it here because I dont want people to think they can get the same price without question, but I will say say the price he gave me, i practically got the hard pipes for free... He even threw in a free test pipe for me...

SMo'

·
Tired of being sexy
530 Posts
My lower ic pipes are crush bent from a muffler shop. I used high temp sillicone couplers and t bolt clamps. I spent around $20 for the pipes and much better than stock.

·
i <3 supra
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i would but i went 1jz and it wouldn't work. probably gonna take my car to an exhaust shop on monday!!!

·
ODS
847 Posts
Exhaust shop will be fine, even crush bent pipe will flow better then stock... It wont be pretty, but it will serve the function...

SMo'

·
when this baby hits 88mph
2,198 Posts
SMoLiK said:
Exhaust shop will be fine, even crush bent pipe will flow better then stock... It wont be pretty, but it will serve the function...

SMo'
yes this is the best bet unless you want to buy some mandrel bends to cut up and weld. not sure of your budget, but if you get ss piping they dont crush as bad as alum steel or mild steel.

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
MixMasterP2k3 said:
My lower ic pipes are crush bent from a muffler shop. I used high temp sillicone couplers and t bolt clamps. I spent around $20 for the pipes and much better than stock.

bleh..get some manderal bends..those crush bends suck! i hate how it bends and folds to a smaller piping..its depressing.

·
Tired of being sexy
530 Posts
Johnny Dangerously said:
bleh..get some manderal bends..those crush bends suck! i hate how it bends and folds to a smaller piping..its depressing.
Yeah I know what you mean. But the bends are still much wider than stock ( at least mine are). I just can't justify that much money for something that would give slightly better flow.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts