Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Ok, ok, maybe 500rwhp!!!
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going through my saved custom stereo pictures-I have like a bazillion. The pic I attached looks to have 2 15" Eclipse Aluminums in the hatch. Can anyone ID who's Supra that is and if there's more info available on it?

Thanks

·
Ok, ok, maybe 500rwhp!!!
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will do. Give me a day or two so I can organize them, then I'll throw them up on a page on my site.

Brian

suprafly79 said:
Hey how about posting some of those custom pics
I'm looking for a few ideas for my system....

·
Cope, the dip of champs!
267 Posts
are you sure you want to go with the eclipse subs? ive heard they turn to shit over time. you might want to check some car audio forums and get some opinions on them.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Thanks brian....

and as for the eclipse subs I think theyre great
heard noting but good news about them. they are
a little expensive but you get what you pay for. Originally I was going to do 3 eclipse 8" in the hatch with a custom box....
eclipse mids and highs..and 2 rf amps 800 and 600 amps..
but I'm open to suggestions.

·
Cope, the dip of champs!
267 Posts
suprafly79 said:
Thanks brian....

and as for the eclipse subs I think theyre great
heard noting but good news about them. they are
a little expensive but you get what you pay for. Originally I was going to do 3 eclipse 8" in the hatch with a custom box....
eclipse mids and highs..and 2 rf amps 800 and 600 amps..
but I'm open to suggestions.
theres better subs out there than eclipse. idmax/w7/brahma/crystal are all better than the eclipse. i have read on several car audio forums that the aluminums and titanium subs warp over time. fozzzgate amps arent that good either. if youre on a budget for a sub amp i would get the jbl otherwise id go with a brand like xtant, zapco, us amps, or ads. if you got a ton of money get a brax or genesis. for you mids and highs there are lots of better comp sets better than the eclipse comps. checkout elitecaraudio, termpro, or sounddomain forums for good suggestions.

·
1,057 Posts
I would go for JL W7 if you are looking the price range of the Eclispes. And Fosgate and are VERY good amps. Zapco and PPI are also good choices.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts