Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Over 10 years on SF....
13,630 Posts
There is also a search button here believe it or not. I would recommend getting one through Zankoku Performance on supramania.com.

· Registered
737 Posts

· Stormcock approves
1,887 Posts
Well this IS Supraforums. New guy + no search = flame. That said, Degree is an asshat. But he's kind of like a rotting brown recluse bite. Yeah it sucks, and in the end he's just sort of eating away at your flesh, but he's neat to poke at and gross people out with.

That said, if you're doing a CF hood, you're not doing it on a car with body damage and/or fucked up paint. You're also not buying the "bargain" Chinese ones that flake away after 2 months.

· Banned
5,915 Posts
Well this IS Supraforums. New guy + no search = flame. That said, Degree is an asshat. But he's kind of like a rotting brown recluse bite. Yeah it sucks, and in the end he's just sort of eating away at your flesh, but he's neat to poke at and gross people out with.
Only if I had enough room in my sig.

· Supra Hoarder...
1,006 Posts
I got mine from SupraNick, but I don't think he makes them anymore..

I'll sell you mine for......

ONE MILLION DOLLARS..!!!

· Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That said, if you're doing a CF hood, you're not doing it on a car with body damage and/or fucked up paint. You're also not buying the "bargain" Chinese ones that flake away after 2 months.
Not really looking for a "bargain" more of something that will look nice with my car nothing too ricer and nothing too open :blah:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.