Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I’m new here so I don’t know if anyone has asked about this but— does anyone know where I can buy this spoiler? It’s been on my mind for a while now. Any info is helpful!

·
Registered
130 Posts
The spoiler in the middle photo looks different from the other two. The middle photo is showing what looks like an A70 Bomex rear spoiler I saw in facebook.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The spoiler in the middle photo looks different from the other two. The middle photo is showing what looks like an A70 Bomex rear spoiler I saw in facebook.
Could you post the facebook link? I looked up Bomex A70 wing and got the bucket-type. I am looking for something that looks like either of those spoilers, especially the top or bottom

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello to anyone looking at this post, I ended up finding the wing! Credit to the top and bottom picture goes to Leigh Roto from the former Chicago drift group the Risky Devils. The wing is from 326 Power :)

·
...pop the hood!
888 Posts
cool...thanks for the info.

i dig the wing. if i ever get another mklll, ill probably pick one of these up.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Glad to hear you found your answer. The middle pic appears to be the Greddy F40 style wing. I've seen uh... one of those pop up for sale in all my years, precisely one. I should have bought it, but I'm happy with the Regulus. :)

·
Registered
1989 Sport Roof White Pkg 7M-GTE
18 Posts
I don't understand why people like wings that block the rear view. The wing in the second picture looks like it obscures a decent part of the view from the mirror.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I don't understand why people like wings that block the rear view. The wing in the second picture looks like it obscures a decent part of the view from the mirror.
The wing on the Mk4 is kinda obtrusive if you try to look over your shoulder but it blends decently with the roof line. I can see where it might annoy some, but I'm sure you'd learn to live with it. My Miata doesn't have a center mirror in the car, hasn't been installed since I got it. Honestly never give it much thought.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Reminded me of Raul Julia from the Gumball Rally movie:
"And now my friend, the first rule of Italian driving... whats'a behind me, is not important!"
And then he rips off the rear view mirror, lol!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts