Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw some pictures a while back of a gauge panel that goes alongside the side of the Supra's dash (along the curve of the 'cockpit').
Does anyone know where to get that for a RHD model?

· Registered
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
damn, I didn't think of the hole drilling part. You're right, I definitely don't want to do that to my dash.

Prelude prince, that is a nice piece.... I guess you could fasten it to the dash without drilling holes (glue or tape maybe), but then you'd still have to route the wires somehow.

· Registered
11,198 Posts
Hoping I don't have to drill holes into my dash as well :X[/QUOT

im sure you could avoid drilling holes to mount it, tho im not sure how nice that will look but getting your wiring out to each gauge is another issue. im not knocking this setup and perhaps there are some members that have used these without screwing up the dash but i just dont see how it is possible. with as many other mounting options that there are out there, i would personally steer clear of this one. i was able to fit 5 gauges into my dash alone, altho, two of them are in the stereo location. good luck with whatever you guys do.

· Registered
4 Posts
i wander if you could make brackets up for it which sit under the main dash panel (where the screw up the top is that screws into the dash and one lower down near where the headunit is)

if you could make a bracket up for those two screw holes and just screw the dash in overtop im sure that could work as opposed to drilling holes in the side of your dash. though would require quite a bit of fiddling... just an idea

im also keen on finding a gauge cluster for the side of the dash would prefer a 4 gauge cluster tho.

· 1993 RHD/RSP Supra
876 Posts
here is one i made for my RHD supra... i didnt mount it.. i ended up selling to someone over in the UK that was looking for something like this. this one is a 60mm but can be made to fit 52mm as well.

· Registered
67 Posts
I got this made in Hong Kong, I have yet to install it though.

I think it is a copy of the BORDER pod, which you can buy from Whifbliz

Hoping I don't have to drill holes into my dash as well :X
Hi prelude prince, i m in HongKong, just wondering how much and which shop did you get the pod from?

· Banned
284 Posts
Autometer makes a pillar pod for the RHD supra; summitracing.com sells it. Check them out.

· Registered
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.