Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i'm fixin up my 1987 toyota supra non turbo. I've already feel in love with it, and it's driving pretty well right now because i'm treating it well, but i want to put some racing cams in my supra. but i don't know any brands for cams and i don't know where i can find racing cams for my supra 7mge.could i please get back some info for my problems please? i'm trying to show the ppl in my area how awesome and powerful Supra's really are non turbo or not. thank you for your time!! have fun driving guys.

·
Registered
6,550 Posts
hey guys i'm fixin up my 1987 toyota supra non turbo. I've already feel in love with it, and it's driving pretty well right now because i'm treating it well, but i want to put some racing cams in my supra. but i don't know any brands for cams and i don't know where i can find racing cams for my supra 7mge.could i please get back some info for my problems please? i'm trying to show the ppl in my area how awesome and powerful Supra's really are non turbo or not. thank you for your time!! have fun driving guys.

the inevitable question will become, you got your nice new shiney cams, how are you actually going to take advantage of it? The stock ecu? nope, "racing" cams need higher rpm to be taken advantage of. Stock redline and you will actually LOSE power down low and never develop enough rpm to take advantage of the cam profile.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts