Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
MkIV Pilot
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking around on the internet some time back when i was thinking of doing my NA mods and saw a wire mesh piece to go in the front grill (where the intercooler goes). I cant find it anymore!!! If anyone knows where to get this stuff PM me or post it up in the thread!!

If you are wondering why i want to do this, its because my intercooler doesnt cover up the entire gap in the front and i think it doesnt look that great, so i wanted to use the mesh to cover it up.

Also, you know the plastic piece that goes to the back of the rear fender by the rear wheels?? It looks like some trim that runs to the back of the car. I need a new one of those, because one of the hooks got snapped when i hit some debris in the road. I'm guessing just go to a toyota dealer and have them order it.

I sure wish i had some pictures to show exactly what im talking about, but i think yall will get the point.

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
You should be able to get the plastic piece from Curt.

Post in the Elmhurst Toyota section and he'll give you a part # and a cheap price. :)

·
Registered
697 Posts
If it's the molding I'm thinking of, I bought some awhile back.

75602-19055 LF MLD LIST 53.53 COST 37.65
75601-19055 RF MLD LIST 53.53 COST 37.65

75066-19045 LR MLD LIST 49.04 COST 34.49
75065-19045 RR MLD LIST 49.04 COST 34.49

These are what I needed. Double check with Curt to make sure they are what you need too.

·
NA-T member
455 Posts
The mesh is sold at Home Depot or Lowes Hardware.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts