Supra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I recently purchased the boostlogic turbo kit for my NA and I need to know where you guys recommend me taking it to get put in around south florida, but anywhere in florida would be cool too.

·
Over Medicated
2,724 Posts
Do it yourself. It's not that hard unless you are not mechanically inclined at all or just don't have the tools.

·
EchoDeDupra
4,118 Posts
see if some local supra forums members will help you. Throw them some cash and food along the way, and I'm sure they'd be happy :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd love to do it myself, but unfortunately you're right....I'm not mechanically inclined. I just wanna have a reputable shop install it and not charge me an arm and a leg.

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
Do yourself a favor and go to a shop that has done an NA-T setup before. Larry from Innovations and Jim @ Turbo Toys are some that come to mind who are experienced. There are a couple of little things with the NA-T setups in which I would only trust someone who has had experience to do. Have fun with your new setup :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank for your help guys, I really appreciate it. Whenever I get out of the shithole known as Iraq I plan on giving those places a call. You guys rock!

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
lrmneil is Larry's handle on this forum,all I have is his cell # and don't think it would be right to post it without him knowing ,but PM him, he is one of the very few people I would let work on my car if I cant get the job local,

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
Larry is the fockin man... you wont be dissapointed

1 - 14 of 14 Posts