Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering where I could purchase a 1:18 or so replica of the MKIV Supra. Does anyone have an idea where I could purchase one of these and how detailed it is? I tried searching, but I couldn't come up with anything. Thanks for any replies in advance.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we sell ton of 1:18, 1:8, 1:24 ........replica, we have all kind of sport car models, come to toronto;)

·
Boom! Goes the TNT.
133 Posts
Kyosho makes really nice 1:18 models of the Supra, I have a Red one and a Black one. It's very detailed, has carpet inside too. They cost about $55. Try www.exoticar.com before you try your local hobby shop, becuase my local hobbytown was selling it for $80.

·
Very Senior Member
9,963 Posts
look on eBay. Ket the 1:18 Kyosho. There usually are quite a few. Expect to pay maybe more than $55, though.

Don't even think about getting a silver 1:18 - you probably will not find one and if you do it probably would be $250-$300. I want one!!!!!!!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
silver one cost $250-$300US?

VickSupra said:
look on eBay. Ket the 1:18 Kyosho. There usually are quite a few. Expect to pay maybe more than $55, though.

Don't even think about getting a silver 1:18 - you probably will not find one and if you do it probably would be $250-$300. I want one!!!!!!!

wowow....i never known 1:18 Kyosho is so expensive in US, i can get as many as you want for silver supra 1:18 and it only cost less than 100US, not $300....if any of you really want it, i can get it for you...

right now, I have 4 1:32 JGTC GT500 Supra, the company only made 3000 of them and only for sell in Japan, i also have one 1:18 R/C Supra, and ton of Supra replica:D

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
|Dark-Rider| said:
JZA80Supra
i live in toronto and i want one
where where where

you can get it in richmond hill area, what model you are looking for? i can get it for you if you like;)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
aznsporter said:
Kyosho makes really nice 1:18 models of the Supra, I have a Red one and a Black one. It's very detailed, has carpet inside too. They cost about $55. Try www.exoticar.com before you try your local hobby shop, becuase my local hobbytown was selling it for $80.

hey! aznsporter, Kyosho only makes 5 different color of 1:18 Supra, black, red, blue, silver and white. I have red one also, and i know the white one is very rare, we are selling them much cheaper than any of your local hobby shop, only $60US....let me know if any of you want to get it

·
Boom! Goes the TNT.
133 Posts
Do I get a deal if I buy all 3(blue, silver, and white)? =) I got my black one for $49.95 from www.exoticar.com .The red one was a gift, so I might as well buy the rest of the colors and complete the collection right? :)

JZA80Supra said:

hey! aznsporter, Kyosho only makes 5 different color of 1:18 Supra, black, red, blue, silver and white. I have red one also, and i know the white one is very rare, we are selling them much cheaper than any of your local hobby shop, only $60US....let me know if any of you want to get it

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: silver one cost $250-$300US?

JZA80Supra said:

wowow....i never known 1:18 Kyosho is so expensive in US, i can get as many as you want for silver supra 1:18 and it only cost less than 100US, not $300....if any of you really want it, i can get it for you...

right now, I have 4 1:32 JGTC GT500 Supra, the company only made 3000 of them and only for sell in Japan, i also have one 1:18 R/C Supra, and ton of Supra replica:D
hey-
Can you get a blue kyosho 300ZX? they are similar in rarity to the silver Supras.

I already have a black supra :)

Thanks

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
aznsporter said:
Do I get a deal if I buy all 3(blue, silver, and white)? =) I got my black one for $49.95 from www.exoticar.com .The red one was a gift, so I might as well buy the rest of the colors and complete the collection right? :)

60US is already cheap price, as you can see, blue, silver and white are so rare and you cant get it from exoticar.com or your local hobbytown, please email me if you wanted to buy the rest, thanks

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Re: silver one cost $250-$300US?

Carl Stephens said:

hey-
Can you get a blue kyosho 300ZX? they are similar in rarity to the silver Supras.

I already have a black supra :)

Thanks

yes, i can get you 1:18 blue 300ZX, email me if you really want to buy one, thanks

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
krymfigha gets them too !he is in nj !

·
Guidando su due rotelle
1,908 Posts
They also have mini dawgs on ebay...... search all of ebay for supra...you will find them

·
Very Senior Member
9,963 Posts
Re: silver one cost $250-$300US?

JZA80Supra said:

do you have any pictures of a silver one? where do you get them? Are they Kyosho?
I do want a silver one - but I want to make sure it is quality.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts