Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering where did you guys get ur RMM / WW / MVP lip cut at? Preferably somewhere in Houston...

A shop is trying to charge me 400 to just cut the lip!

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
Any body shop can cut that lip. If you look on the inside of the lip theres a line that continues where it curves up. Just have them cut along that line and smooth it over and youll be good to go. 400 bucks is rediculous.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TeamShiftPoint said:
any body shop should be able to trim those off without any problem...

you can try JC Autobody, we get our cars painted over there.
Is that you Mike? You got a number for JC?

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Thats Mike's cousin :)

·
Registered
299 Posts
This is William

JC Auto Body Repair Inc
(713) 433-6250
12112 Almeda Rd # G
Houston, TX 77045

if you want, you can ask Mike if he knows a place that can do it for you besides JC. we know acouple body and paint guys.

we got stuff from Steve's white supra painted, and we installed his euro scoop and fixed his cracked lip awhile back. he has a WW trimmed lip.

·
CrouchingTiger
89 Posts
JC shop

So how good is this shop? I'm looking to have my whole car repainted.
Or is there another shop around that can do that flawless showcar-look paint job? THX for any leads! :scratch:

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
TeamShiftPoint said:
This is William

JC Auto Body Repair Inc
(713) 433-6250
12112 Almeda Rd # G
Houston, TX 77045

if you want, you can ask Mike if he knows a place that can do it for you besides JC. we know acouple body and paint guys.

we got stuff from Steve's white supra painted, and we installed his euro scoop and fixed his cracked lip awhile back. he has a WW trimmed lip.
The did a good job of matching the paint, since the lip is made out of flexible urethane, the boby shop I took it to the first time did a terrible job.

·
Registered
299 Posts
JLee said:
Or is there another shop around that can do that flawless showcar-look paint job? THX for any leads! :scratch:
they do alot of show cars. good stuff.

dont know if you remember, but they did my friends black integra gsr, the one with the gold volk gramlites.

the stuff the we got painted for Steve was taken somewhere else, not JC autobody

·
Registered
237 Posts
JLee said:
they do bad ass work, george will do what it take to make sure you are satisfied
may cost a bit more than "juans autobody #14" down the street but trust me its well worth it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts