Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok theres a guy trying to sell his 94 supra for 30k with like 40k miles thats f*cken bs aint it?? its only worth like 17-19k and it is a 6spd tt what you guys think? oh its all stock

·
Old School
4,014 Posts
Luder said:
ok theres a guy trying to sell his 94 supra for 30k with like 40k miles thats f*cken bs aint it?? its only worth like 17-19k and it is a 6spd tt what you guys think? oh its all stock
Most of us think you should shut up and go away.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok numb nutts im just trying to get one of these babies for a reasonable price with the prices these car are at i could buy a new car and mod the hell outa it and beat this car but i dont have that kinda money. but it seems like noone wants to help answer my questions so ill ask again.
should i get a na supra and get a single turbo to go as fast a a stock tt? but the one concern is does anyone have problems passing inspection? with a single t? and would it be worth it to mod a n/a cause by the time im done with the car i would be worth as much as most tt and that way ill save money thats what i think? correct me if im wrong. im not worried avout insurace. and for performance wize should i get a auto or manual? for a n/a and put a manual in?

·
Very Senior Member
9,964 Posts
Luder said:
ok numb nutts im just trying to get one of these babies for a reasonable price with the prices these car are at i could buy a new car and mod the hell outa it and beat this car but i dont have that kinda money. but it seems like noone wants to help answer my questions so ill ask again.
should i get a na supra and get a single turbo to go as fast a a stock tt? but the one concern is does anyone have problems passing inspection? with a single t? and would it be worth it to mod a n/a cause by the time im done with the car i would be worth as much as most tt and that way ill save money thats what i think? correct me if im wrong. im not worried avout insurace. and for performance wize should i get a auto or manual? for a n/a and put a manual in?
Go back and read a few weeks worth of posts. Then you wouldn't ask these dumb questions - at least I hope not.
BTW - you can pick up my '94 TT with 103K miles for only $28.5K. Let me know.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dont worry about that car, it will be SOLD soon......

....and the reason???

New Porsche Twin Turbo:

Price: $125k+

A solid & fast car that gives great horsepower for a few simple mod's( love them turbos!!)

'94 Supra TT:

Price: around $25k

Ditto........(love them turbos!!!)

.....'Nuff said.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes, it has ver few miles on it (relatively) it will sell. I can see you haven't been looking long. . .they are expensive

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if it were up for 17k i'd buy it. . .you'll never find a tt with 30k for $17,000. . .ok maybe in 10 years

1 - 7 of 7 Posts