· Not so boring anymore
7,936 Posts
1 - no idea
2- looks like 7m alternator plug?
3- hmm...
4- looks like tems plug

· Not so boring anymore
7,936 Posts
2nd one almost looks like an auto trans plug, i remember one like that I had to jumper to get it to start (since was a manual car)..

· Registered
1,386 Posts
the last one almost looks like the c1 connector, that plugs into a plug by the fusebox and sends power to the ecu from the efi fuse. but i could be wrong, i can't count how many pins on there.

the first looks like a auto-trans plug as previously stated

and the 2nd looks like an alternator plug as previously stated

· 1JZ BLING!
3,044 Posts
What car is that 1J from?

Here's my $5 entry

1 - Looks like Resistor pack, like the 2J resistor pack, odd conector
2 - Old 7m alternator plug, it cant be sc300 it is on the wrong side. This goes to EA2
3 - Backup horn for alarm or brake fluid low warning, should be able to tell easily
4 - tems actuator, no use

· Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Its a 1JZ from a Supra half clip. I have no idea why it would be anything different. I got it from Venus Auto when it was under real bad ownership and I got screwed big time. Motor was blown and all. I keep getting re-occuring issues. In any case, I'll see if I can post better pix. Thanks for the fast help guys!

· Registered
6,381 Posts
Spaniard said:
Its a 1JZ from a Supra half clip. I have no idea why it would be anything different. I got it from Venus Auto when it was under real bad ownership and I got screwed big time. Motor was blown and all. I keep getting re-occuring issues. In any case, I'll see if I can post better pix. Thanks for the fast help guys!
Take picture so we can see the proper orientation of the engine...like take it from the front

· Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,532 Posts
Spaniard said:
Where do these plugs go to guys? I am having a hard time with this. Thanks a bunch!
1. EA2 w/ cut wires, noise filter and VVTi ignitor plug
2. jz alternator plug
3. fire wall horn
4. TEMS plug

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.