Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting pretty sick of paying stupid amounts for shipping (especially when it's a smaller parts order). Also I seem to get raped on duty every time. I'd love to find a Canadian parts supplier that is decently knowledgeable and has reasonable prices. Anyone?

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'm getting pretty sick of paying stupid amounts for shipping (especially when it's a smaller parts order). Also I seem to get raped on duty every time. I'd love to find a Canadian parts supplier that is decently knowledgeable and has reasonable prices. Anyone?
Bryan at RealStreet is great, PM me if you need more info.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya no doubt. I'll still have to buy some parts from vendors. I just mean when it's little things like for example I needed a couple of ods and ends from driftmotion. It was about $45 worth of stuff and they wanted to charge $37 for shipping. I think they have a minimum charge because it probably all would have fit in a box the size of a watch. Then I gotta pay exchange on that and possibly duty. It would be nice for stuff like that if there was someone Canadian based.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just accept the fact that everything I order has to come from the USA. Just paid $700 for a manifold which will now run me $1100 once I cover shipping, exchange, and duty.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
I used to buy my parts from Curt at Elmhurst Toyota through this site, then he retired... I tried buying parts from them after he retired and they told me they won't ship to Canada? Any still buying from these guys? Prices Curt was giving us for our cars was VERY cheap compared to my local dealer..

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I used to buy my parts from Curt at Elmhurst Toyota through this site, then he retired... I tried buying parts from them after he retired and they told me they won't ship to Canada? Any still buying from these guys? Prices Curt was giving us for our cars was VERY cheap compared to my local dealer..
I bought a few parts from Elmhurst after Curt retired. Got the same deals as before... New guys name is Stanley Copper. He got me exactly what i needed on a few occasions

Ryan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts