Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering where this wire leads to?

It looks like a ground but can someone just let me know where the other end connects to. Thank you.

·
Boost Crazy
52 Posts
Hey,

That is a ground wire for the head! All it goes to is down to the side of the head, or to the back of the head, I can't remember which.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does it actually matter where it is grounded to on the head? Or will any bolt do?

Does anyone have a picture of where it is supposed to go?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Look on the head under the breather you have there in your picture... it's around that area... just redid all my grounds this weekend :bigthumb:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
UF-Supra said:
Look on the head under the breather you have there in your picture... it's around that area... just redid all my grounds this weekend :bigthumb:
Could you post a quick pic of where it connects to. Thanks

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thats perfect, thank you

·
Registered
157 Posts
Well turns out I can't do anything with the pictures I take on my phone without sigining up for extra services on my contract... so no dice man. If you still need help, let me know.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No its okay. I just grounded it to the head. I found out that it doesn't really matter where you put it.

·
Banned
378 Posts
Doesnt matter where, factory puts it on the engine hoist hook - where it bolts on to the head. Any good ground point would work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts