Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
please dont flame me guys but...... where in the heck is the search button on the forums located?!?! im either VERY tired or i should just toss my computer cus im too much a tard to find a simple button...... haha

nah, seriously? i know some forums have them disabled but i didnt find it on here... especially under "forum tools" or any of the top buttons near the "user cp" area.... so what am i doin wrong? where is it?

i guess since im here, i should introduce myself. my name is alex... live in San Diego and am looking to get into a MKIII sometime REAL soon as im already addicted to them even though i dont have one yet. selling my 4Runner and gonna go into street mode for a while. its something i havent done before and find it very inticing! anyhow, i think you guys have an awsome site here (despite my inability to find the search button) and has alot of great information since i usually get home and start reading through all the stickies on the forums.

·
My life for Aiur
571 Posts
Start with the MKIII FAQ, since that's what you're looking for. You'll find much of what you're looking for there. And welcome to SF.

·
You serious?
2,999 Posts
If you go to google.com and type in "supraforums <insert what you're looking for here>", it'll bring up the threads.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
please use the search option at the top of the page
if you cant find it please go buy this book

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.