Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· can't spell shazam w/o it
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Forza 2 Motorsports lists it as a Bomex.. always loved the look of it. Never saw it on a real life MK3 (even photo)...

Until tonite...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1991...s=65:12|39:1|72:317|240:1318#ebayphotohosting

That's not my car, have no idea who owns it... But it is a very well done ride.

He calls it a TRD wing... but what is it really? I've seriously contemplated making a one off out of fiberglass or hacking the existing 3 piece center wing... Looks great.

· (◕_◕)
8,453 Posts

· Registered
382 Posts
it might look good if it was smaller. like the last gen celica wings. there was a thread about it a few years ago, but other than that, the only spoilers that look good on our cars are the stock ones, or the bomex whale tail. the kaminari extended spoiler also adds a nice touch too.

and iirc trd wasn't established at the time of the MKIII's.

· Registered
657 Posts
That wing turns the MkIII into a MkIV wannabe shopping trolley

· Registered
3,136 Posts
Biggest wing i'd put on a mk3 is a regulus wing... ;)

· can't spell shazam w/o it
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Biggest wing i'd put on a mk3 is a regulus wing... ;)
Hah, SupraOfDoom knows all about that :p

Anyway, I molded my sides into the car... still have some touching up to do to make it flow the way i want. But this means they are staying.

The Cavalier spoiler is alright height, but I want to maintain the lines of the MKIII.

BTW, my MKIII sat for almost 2 years with the sides and no center on the hatch. I ALWAYS thought "Batmobile" everytime I walked past it :p But I'm back in the game, no more sitting.

ProjectSupra, Anylinks to the Bomex you are talking about?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.