Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Moderator, Live life to the fulllest
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok my next step is to get a boost gauge. I was thinking of just putting one where the clock is. Or should i get a guage pillar and have two gauges? one for boost and one for something else? I also want to get white gauges. What do you all think? How much would it cost, what kind of gauge should go with the boost gauge and what type or brands are good? Sorry if this has already been covered in other threads. Thanks
John

·
BPU is so 1997
5,349 Posts
Lotek triple gauge pod is $95

Personally I am going with GReddy white face gauges in 60mm with peak holds. They match my white face speedo and tach.

Click the link up top for prices.

·
Moderator, Live life to the fulllest
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What else are you putting in besides the boost gauge? Does it really matter? Thanks for the reply.
John

·
Always Furious. Now Fast.
447 Posts
I put a 52mm boost guage where my clock was and it looks tight. It is also very easy to see. I personally don't like A pillar pods. I have one in my A4 and I think I am going to take it out...

·
silvermkiv
448 Posts
My car has a 60mm boost guage in the clock location. I really like the look of it in the dash like that, like it belongs there from the factory. Would have been nice if toyota included that!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts