Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
As far as I know he is so busy with his business he has been unable to get the racecar done.

Sean

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Sivey,

Did you run the 9.4 displayed in your sig? If so, with what?

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Sivey, ie Sean Ivey, 1g DSM, fastest in the state i believe. He now owns Kean Wangs old red supra (so ive heard)

·
Registered
57 Posts
blacktalonman said:
I have not heard anything about him this year. Does anyone know what is going on with him this year? Thank You.
Don't worry he is around. His car has went under a few changes and has been very busy with his business.

·
Real Girl Thread FTW!
4,626 Posts
Last time we spoke to him he had about 30 AWD transmissions to ship !!!!
Sounds like he is busy!!!!!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
ScottH said:
I heard he bought bushurs RWD 2g????

Natasha Yi is pretty hot looking on the front page of that D-Sport

Yea, he also had bought Scott Wegman's white 1g as well. Not sure what his plans are with either car though.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks guys I appreciate it. It is always awsome to watch him drive that car when he makes a full pass. I was looking forward to seeing him run again this year.

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
Maybe he just quit, im sure driving all over the country losing "every" event must get frustrating.

·
Everybody Lies
358 Posts

·
Diehard 4G63/AWD User
666 Posts
Ball Bearing Supra said:
Maybe he just quit, im sure driving all over the country losing "every" event must get frustrating.
:rolleyes:

Haha..you may want to be careful what you say about John. Every time you have talked shit about him in the past, he has made a record breaking pass a couple months down the road. :rofl:

As mentioned, his business is booming. Good for John. :) :bowdown:

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
diambo4life said:
:rolleyes:

Haha..you may want to be careful what you say about John. Every time you have talked shit about him in the past, he has made a record breaking pass a couple months down the road. :rofl:

As mentioned, his business is booming. Good for John. :) :bowdown:
Thanks for the update.

·
Banned
1,466 Posts
Ball Bearing Supra said:
Says the tool who hasn't accomplished a damn thing in the auto world. :rofl:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Ball Bearing Supra said:

LOL.. Your a moron.... Always have, always will be..

1 - 20 of 107 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.