Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried Crutchfields, nut they are a bit expensive. Iam looking for a single din CD of MD player and the best component speakers for front & back ( 4" & 5.25")and acouple of 10" amplified bazookas in the back. Ohh and amplifiers.

How many amplifiers and which brand?.

D

·
0 Posts
do not get bazooka subs they are shit. terrible subs. if you are looking for cheap subs i recommend the infinity references they are good and cheap. justwoofers.com has them on special right now 2 10s for $125. and then go to justamps.com and pick out a nice cheap amp and you have a much better setup for aroudn the same price. i recommend a JBL BP300.1 which is on special for $160 and gives 300 watts rms at 2ohms. this is deifntely much better sounding than any amount of bazooka tubes

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What do you think about the loaded boxes. The ones where you get woofers,mids, highs all in one box.

Or is it better to make one your self?

I am a sound newbie here.

Thanks by the way for the refences

·
Super Moderator
5,991 Posts
It sounds like you've been reading crutchfield alot :D ..... anyways, those 2 and 3way boxes are best for small hatchback cars, and trucks. I think you'd be better off buying a smaller box, with 2-10's, or one 12", and buying a component set, and running them all off of a decent 5 channel amp. I think would be the best bang for the buck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts