Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm setting up an AEM standalone and was told to wire my AEM boost control solenoid into the OEM boost control wires. Anyone know where those wires or that OEM unit is? Is it that sensor unit that plugs into the stock wastegate actuator?

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Solved. If anyone searches and finds this thread, here's the answer below...

On a stock GTE harness, it's pin 60B Wastegate Valve (PMC). In other words, it's that VSV in front of the stock turbos that you disconnect to install a manual or electronic boost controller. For people on AEM EMS v2 and some Infinity setups, those are the wires you should use to wire in the boost control solenoid. Rest of it is calibrating in your software.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts

Can you guys let me know what vsv connector is best to wire in a MAC 3 port boost solenoid? Using Haltech elite 2500

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey I just did this and wired in the 3 port boost solenoid to the stock vsv connector wiring right under where the twins used to be as mentioned above.

I just cut this blue connector off (see below) and spliced in the solenoid wiring into it. This blue connector is the plug that goes to the stock wastegate vsv and want to use those wires.

Also it's in this thread as well.

Good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts