Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys, i searched and didnt find much in the canadian section, but here is my question, im looking into buying a supra with a blown engine (spun a bearing) i dont feel like rebuilding it, so im looking at buying a jdm engine, perferably local place that sells them, does anyone have one that they recommend and roughly how much do they charge? Also what comes with it, i dont really need any of the acessories just the bare engine (no intake manifold, turbo, injectors, sensors), but if i could get basically the whole engine it would be a bonus. Im in surrey, so any place thats in the lower mainland.

Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
541 Posts
you can try emailing jkjapanese at [email protected] or look up engine importers on mytelus.com theres a bunch of them in or around vancouver. Ebay even has a complete 1jz or 7mgte for 1000 in canada plus 300 shipping, would cost some more to get it in the car though.

·
Registered
393 Posts
i have a complete 7mgte with 170 compression in all cylinders, like 230000 kms on it, newish hg and timming belt, it was pulled out of a car for a 1jz swap jeremy did at randys shop, i will sell for 1100, local pick up in chilliwack

let me know

1 - 5 of 5 Posts