Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry if this is a repost, I tried to search numorous wording but no luck. but anyways does anybody know of a reputable jdm 2jzgte suplier online. I'm looking to undergo a 2jzgte swap in my mk2 supra. just wanted to get an idea. thanks everybody.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks alot, I'm really kinda looking for a front cut. like out of an aristo, because it is a front sump oil pan. and that's what you need to do the swap into a mk2. any idea of where to get a usdm turbo wiring harness at and possibly an usdm computer? thanks

·
1,852 Posts
tallica_tate said:
thanks alot, I'm really kinda looking for a front cut. like out of an aristo, because it is a front sump oil pan. and that's what you need to do the swap into a mk2. any idea of where to get a usdm turbo wiring harness at and possibly an usdm computer? thanks
ctjengines.com -bought mine there. somtimes have whole clips, try ebay for aristo clips. usdn harness is best to buy at dealer and computer is easily found in the for sale section on the forum.

·
Eye Kandy For Enthusiasts
1,091 Posts
tallica_tate said:

try this link, this is a complete fron cut including the hood, fenders and the dash, went and saw the thing personally but decided to buy a supra one instead, but this one is from an aristo.

http://dragdriftautox.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=60&products_id=1881

1 - 6 of 6 Posts