Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where do you guys buy your turbos...ill be in the market soon for a t61 or t67 or both.....or a compareable turbo.....
where do you guys reccommend buying from?
thanks
Jeff

·
MVP performance
895 Posts
If you are looking for a (T) 61 or 67 i suggest going to (T)=Turbonetics, or if you are looking for a 61 or 67 mm turbo Sound Performance has some good turbos that i am running on 2 of my cars.

Good Luck.

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
Titan is now one of Precision Turbos largest dealer, they can get you just about anything you need at a good price, what are you putting it on this time around?

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
onelove said:
Titan is now one of Precision Turbos largest dealer
WERD! I bought my GT4067R from them... Awesome to deal with! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
618 Posts
I can get you any turbo of your choice aswell.. Pm me to what you want and when you want it.. I am local to you

Sherbaz

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
What are you building this time around jeff? another SC?

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

i apprecate the help guys...i have a new lexus thats got a 60-1 and im debating on upgrading to a 67 size turbo...its a auto stock ecu with 440 injectors, head gasket, vpc afc......i want to run 15psi and make around 400 rwhp

the 2nd car is a 1jz im dropping into a 89 240sx......its stock twins now with a chipped ecu, fmic,2.5-3.0 dp and 3in back from there.....
i want to go single on that car shortly......i wanna do a mid sized turbo, 550cc mkiv inj and make 450-500 rwhp on pump gas...also plan to add 264 cams...so i was thinking a 61 size on that one....
lemme knw what ya think
Jeff

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
excellent....will the gt35 make 450-500 on a 1jz with pump gas?....or should i consider a gt4067 for that too?...

what are the prices on those turbos....pm me if you like
Jeff

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
SC300TURBO said:
excellent....will the gt35 make 450-500 on a 1jz with pump gas?....or should i consider a gt4067 for that too?...

what are the prices on those turbos....pm me if you like
Jeff

It could with the right setup but you'd be safer with the 40-67 of course. Give one of the guys a call at the shop on Monday for pricing.

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
I have a gt40-88 going on my 1jz.. Dont be scared to go big, the 1jz's love em :)

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
not scared at all.....i just want a decent street turbo..and kno what power im looking for..thats all
Jeff..
i3oca i sent ya a pm

·
95Turbo
930 Posts
SC300TURBO said:
where do you guys buy your turbos...ill be in the market soon for a t61 or t67 or both.....or a compareable turbo.....
where do you guys reccommend buying from?
thanks
Jeff
Jeff, have you asked Herby yet?
I got my gt40-88r from him at a good price.

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
viking said:
If you are looking for a (T) 61 or 67 i suggest going to (T)=Turbonetics, or if you are looking for a 61 or 67 mm turbo Sound Performance has some good turbos that i am running on 2 of my cars.

Good Luck.
damn you.. i wanted to do a 1jz mkiii wiht twin t25s.... how is it though??

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
what is the differance between the 40-67 the 40-82 and 40-88
fogive me if i have those numbers wrong....is it just the back side turbo houseing?..or is there other differances.....
Jeff

1 - 20 of 22 Posts